Here are the 10 different appearances of Jesus :
1. Jesus first appeared to Mary Magdalene at the sepulcher alone as recorded in John 20: 11-18 and Mark 16: 9-11.
2. Jesus appears to certain women including “the other Mary,” Salome, Joanna, and others as they returned from the sepulcher recorded in Matthew 28: 1-10
3. Jesus appears to Simon Peter alone on the day of resurrection recorded in Luke 24:34 and 1 Corinthians 15:5.
4. Jesus appears to two disciples on the way to Emmaus on the day of the resurrection recorded fully only by Luke in chapter 24: 13-35.
5. Jesus appears to the ten disciples ( Thomas was absent) and others with them at Jerusalem on the evening of the resurrection day recorded in John 20: 19-24.
6. Jesus appears to the disciples again with Thomas present in Jerusalem recorded in Mark 16: 14-18, Luke 24: 33-40 and John 20: 26-28.
7. Jesus appears to the disciples when fishing at the Sea of Galilee recorded in John 21: 1-23.
8. Jesus appears to the eleven and over 500 men and women at once at the appointed place in Galilee recorded in 1 Corinthians 15: 6.
9. Jesus appears to James under what circumstances we don’t know recorded in 1Corinthians 15:7.
10. Jesus appears to the Apostles immediately before the ascension. They accompanied Him from Jerusalem to Mount Olivet and were there as they saw Him ascend as a cloud received him out of their sight as recorded in Mark 16: 19, Luke 24: 50-52 and Acts 1: 4-10.
Jesus is sitting at the right hand of the Father and is alive and is coming back for us to be with Him forever and ever for all eternity on the new heaven and the new earth. This earth will be burned up and the sinners will be thrown into the lake of fire along with Satan and his fallen angels.
Jesus also preached to the dead! He made proclamation to the spirits in prison. These are the wicked dead since the beginning of time held in hades until judgment day. Recorded in 1 Peter 3:18-20.
Jesus also preached to the righteousness dead who had kept the law under the old covenant in the Old Testament recorded in 1 Peter 4:6. And after His resurrection He released them out to heaven and many many were seen walking the streets of Jerusalem as recorded in Matthew 27: 52-53.
Today is the day of salvation repent from your heart and give your life to Jesus and be saved then get baptized. Do it now while you can. Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings